Our Achievements in 2020 and 2021
- Pathein Water Supply Project with the project value 17 Billions MMK which is distributing treated water 45 million gallons/day to 25,000 households from 9 quarters in Pathein starting from 25 Jan 2022.
- Ranked at the 23th position as Myanmar’s Most Transparent Company on Pwint Thit Sa Report in 2020.
- Contribute over 3270 Lakhs MMK to fight Covid-19 in terms of Masks, Oxygen Generators, Medicines and other necessities.
- ISO Certifications for Production Factory - ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018
- ICB-04 Greater Yangon Water Supply Project with the collaboration with YCDC.
The main distribution line and distribution network connected with existing YCDC water distribution network to distribute water with good pressure to the following areas.
- Dagon Seik Kan Township (Yuzana Garden Resident),
- 29th Ward and 30th Ward of Thingang Gyun Township,
- Dawbon Township,
- Thaketa Township,
- 93th Ward and 94th Ward of South Dagon Township,
- 27th Ward (Pin Lon Housings) North Dagon Township
- Two new products launched - HDPE Flexible Pipe, Double Wall Conjugated Pipe